Search for atmospheres
For dipping your toes in the great lake while you try and finish your charms essay
Working By The Great Lake
The Great Lake (sometimes called the black lake) is very cold, and is home to the giant squid, some grindylows, and a colony of merpeople. The Slytherin common room is beneath the lake, accessed through an entrance in the school dungeons. The Chamber of Secrets is also thought to be beneath the lake. At some point, Neville Longbottom's pet toad, Trevor, escaped into the lake, joining other toads that lived there.
Comments for "Working By The Great Lake"
License details for "Working By The Great Lake"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Writing With A Quill by 6polnic from http://freesound.org +)
- Lake waves by Benboncan at freesound.org +)
- Owl single by BenBoncan from www.freesound.org +)
- Forest by dobroide from freesound.org +)
- Paper shuffling by GJOS from http://freesound.org +)
- Walking On Grass by mikaelfernstrom from http://freesound.org +)
- page flip by www.soundsnap.com *)
- Wind blows in leaves by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license