Search for atmospheres
The Black Lake on a winter morning
It's a cold November night, the air crisp and clean, the stars still burning brightly in the void of the sky. The moon has been reduced to a sliver, its reflection on the lake barely visible at all. It's just before dawn and the grounds outside the castle are quiet, peaceful almost, the only disturbance caused by a pair of heavy boots crushing through the frosted grass.
Comments for "Winter Lake"
License details for "Winter Lake"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Lapping Waves by Benboncan from http://freesound.org +)
- Breaking Ice by dheming from http://freesound.org/people/dheming/sounds/268023/ +)
- breathing female by http://www.kodomosize.net/ +)
- Crow - three times by inchadney +)
- Footsteps in Snow by jcs224 from http://freesound.org +)
- Countryside Winter Evening by pcaeldries from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Wind Through Dad's birch tree by Sharon Adams *)
*) Soundsnap.com license