Search for atmospheres
Hanging with your somewhat boisterous Gryffindor mates
Weekend Gryffindor Tower
Your house did great on the Quidditch pitch, and now you're blowing some steam with your mates.
Someone's firing off charms when they probably ought not to. People are coming in and out of the room. Don't be surprised if a group of adrenaline-spiked quidditch fans break out into a messy song now again.
You find this cheery chaos comforting, maybe as you work on a good book, or murmur spells quietly to yourself in preparation another quiz.
Comments for "Weekend Gryffindor Tower"
License details for "Weekend Gryffindor Tower"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Quill Scribble by 6polnic from http://freesound.org +)
- Wild Boar's Inn by Derek Feichter +)
- creaky chair by internet +)
- Creaking Oak by klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)
- Irish Pub Singing by Kyster on http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- banging door by MAJ061785 at freesounds.org +)
- Miners pub in Brzeszcze by Robinhood76 from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Steam burst by Sorry, can't remember +)