Search for atmospheres
Visiting the Owlery
Your friends may think you're a bit odd, but the owlery has always been one of your favorite places to go to get away from everyone else. You like being alone, and you like being around all the owls. You come up here often enough that most of them like you more than their owners! And, since almost no one else comes up here, it's the perfect place to study undisturbed. It may be a bit chilly, but you don't mind.
Comments for "Visiting the Owlery"
License details for "Visiting the Owlery"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Winter wind whistling window by audible-edge +)
- Ship squeak by By Noise Collector - www.freesound.org +)
- Wooden Door Slamming by Doogens +)
- Footsteps wood and carpet by ftpalad from http://freesound.org +)
- Ominous Church Bells by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Ominous Owls by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- owl hooting (many) by manda_g from freesound.org +)
- Burning Torches by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license