Search for atmospheres
Thunderbird Common Room at Ilvermorny
Thunderbird Common, Ilvermorny
You smile contentedly at the sound of distant rolling thunder as you sit by the warm, crackling fire with your charms textbook in your lap. You wave your wand periodically to practice the spells, mastering each one with finesse. The rain falls gently against the windows in your common room on Mount Greylock, and you find comfort in the gentle tribal drumming that echoes through the Ilvermorny corridors, a nod to its native roots.
Comments for "Thunderbird Common, Ilvermorny"
License details for "Thunderbird Common, Ilvermorny"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Page Turn by davidbain from http://freesound.org +)
- Magical Spell by http://www.freesound.org/people/Timbre/ +)
- Hedwig's theme- intro only by John Williams +)
- wings flapping by kamyarbb from http://freesound.org +)
- steady fireplace by kangaroo +)
- Distant rolling thunder by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Thunder, crispy bang by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Frame drum by skydivingschool +)