Search for atmospheres
Ravenclaw Common Room
Those of Wit and Learning
The Ravenclaw common room is one of the airiest rooms at Hogwarts. It is a wide, circular room with a midnight blue carpet, arched windows hung with blue and bronze silks, and a domed ceiling painted with stars. During the day, Ravenclaw students have an excellent view of the school grounds, including the lake, Forbidden Forest, Quidditch pitch, Herbology gardens and the surrounding mountains. The room is furnished with tables, chairs, and bookcases; and by the door leading up to the dormitories stands a tall statue of Rowena Ravenclaw made of white marble. According to Prefect Robert Hilliard, the sound of wind whistling around the windows of the tower is relaxing while going to sleep (http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Ravenclaw_Tower#Common_Room).
Comments for "Those of Wit and Learning"
License details for "Those of Wit and Learning"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Footsteps wood and carpet by ftpalad from http://freesound.org +)
- calm fireplace by kangaroo +)
- Stirring Coffee by keweldog from http://freesound.org +)
- chair creaking by N3xia from https://www.freesound.org/people/n3xia/sounds/111726/ +)
- Writing with Pencil by orginaljun from http://freesound.org +)
- crowd chat by vahid +)
- Cough2 by Vinicius +)
- page flip by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license