Search for atmospheres
The Slytherin Dungeon by Night
The common room is a dungeon-like room with greenish lamps and chairs. This dungeon extends partway under the lake, giving the light in the room a green tinge. The common room has lots of low backed black and dark green button-tufted, leather sofas; skulls; and dark wood cupboards. The fire is almost dead, as it's terribly late.
You're up late with your friends, trying to get your essay just long enough for your least favourite professor. (Ugh, why don't they all just piss off?! You've got way better things to do than this!) Were you a Hufflepuff, you'd probably be scolding yourself for procrastinating earlier, but, thankfully, you're not. And hey, the night is still young, and that time you had spent watching the Giant Squid this afternoon was a time well-spent if you ask me.
Comments for "The Slytherin Dungeon by Night"
License details for "The Slytherin Dungeon by Night"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- quick writing pencil on paper by 123jorre456 from http://freesound.org +)
- Small Waves Hitting Boat by Benboncan of the Freesound Project +)
- Dungeonbgshort1 by Dino Sabanovic +)
- Underwater Clash by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Submarine\Aquarium by theredshore from http://freesound.org +)
- Underwater fountain by Tomlija from http://freesound.org +)
- Scribble by Tomoyo Ichijouji from http://freesound.org +)
- page flip by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license