Search for atmospheres
The Rainy Ride to Hogwarts
The only compartment with room left in it, is one filled halfway with Slytherins. As a Ravenclaw, you're not enemies with them, but you have your differences. You think of your friends in a compartment two down from this one, probably having the time of their lives. Quickly and quietly, you slip in the compartment that flashes with green and silver colors, and head to the end of the room next to a window. You feel out of place and trapped as you avoid the silence and stares that occurred when you entered. The raven among the snakes. They would never be friends with you. Until a Slytherin boy sitting to your left kindly asks you your name. You reply quietly, but soon the whole room picks up in lively conversation and your part of it. You make many new friends and you are content watching the rain patter against the window, hearing pages flip and the laughter of your new friends. This will be a great 5th year.
Comments for "The Rainy Ride to Hogwarts"
License details for "The Rainy Ride to Hogwarts"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- train tunnel by 1jmorrisoncafe291 from http://freesound.org +)
- Page Flip by Flag2 +)
- FEMALE giggle by http://freesound.org/people/Ch0cchi/sounds/15288/ +)
- Rain on a Window by InspectorJ +)
- Distant rolling thunder by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Train - interior of old train by Sid Raido from http://freesound.org +)
- Small Crowd Chatter by snakebarney from http://freesound.org +)
- Cough2 by Vinicius +)