Search for atmospheres
You know the Prefects' bathroom on the fifth floor? It's not a bad place for a bath.
The Prefects' Bathroom
You've only got a few days before the second challenge of the Triwizard tournament, and you've no idea what to prepare for. Your only clue is a golden egg that screams so loud and inaudibly every time you open it that you haven't even tried a second time. You thought Diggory was messing with you when he told you to take a bath, but this isn't so bad? It's quiet, the tub is huge and there's soft music coming from somewhere in this old castle. You can hear the sounds of the clear night air as a stained glass mermaid rests on a rock. The only interruption? Moaning Myrtle... but what does she mean "open the egg underwater"? Only one way to find out.
Comments for "The Prefects' Bathroom"
License details for "The Prefects' Bathroom"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Small Waves Hitting Boat by Benboncan of the Freesound Project +)
- girl sighing by Desiree +)
- Night Forest by dobroide from http://freesound.org +)
- Echoing Water by Electroviolence from http://freesound.org +)
- angels by ERH from http://freesound.org +)
- Underwater soft by monica137142 freesound.org +)
- Fairytale (Harp & Chimes) by Slaking_97 +)
- old Castle Background by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license