Search for atmospheres
The Prefect's Bathroom, Fifth Floor
The Prefect's Bathroom, HP
Behind the statue of Boris the Bewildered on the fifth floor, behind the fourth door to the left, is the private and exclusive Prefects bathroom. Only Prefects, Head Boy & Girl, and Quidditch Captains are allowed to use it, meaning that the bathroom is only open to around thirty people every year. The bathroom is actually a series of rooms, much like a locker room with a private sunken tub room (which has a plate that tells others whether it is in use or not), showers, changing rooms, and restrooms. The rooms include vanity mirrors and high-end luxury bath items not found in the regular dormitory bathrooms. It is considered a perk for student leaders. In addition, the entryway (a powder room with armchairs to wait for the sunken tub or to chat), also has a corkboard with round-schedule signup sheets for Prefects to initial to select their rounding times and let others know what hours are available.
Comments for "The Prefect's Bathroom, HP"
License details for "The Prefect's Bathroom, HP"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Public Bathroom Door Closing by arnaump from www.freesound.org +)
- Splash 1 by By Mariusz jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Water in bathtub by By Mariusz jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Flush by manotrop from http://freesound.org +)
- Clothes being put on by mlsulli from http://freesound.org +)
- Head Scratch by Sophie Hall +)
- Morning Town Ambience by Taira Komori's Japanese Free Sound Effects: http://taira-komori.jpn.org/freesounden.html +)
- Jacuzzi by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license