Search for atmospheres
Where the herbal witch prepares her concoctions
The Green House
You are tucked away amidst the lush foliage of the green house, perched upon a wooden stool, with your nose buried deep in books, and manuscripts. There you sit happily scribbling the recipe for a new potion. It is early morning, just after dawn, the air is filled with the merry sounds of birds singing. Occasionally, you get off your stool and walk around the garden to greet your potted herbs.
Comments for "The Green House"
License details for "The Green House"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Pasta boiling by Agonda from http://freesound.org +)
- Writing with a quill by DarkDeej +)
- Fairy Bells by http://freesound.org +)
- footsteps by http://freesound.org +)
- japanese garden water spout by keithpeter from http://freesound.org +)
- Morning Forest by kvgarlic from http://www.freesound.org +)
- page flip by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license