Search for atmospheres
Garden of the Burrow
The Burrow Garden
"It looked as though it had once been a large stone pigpen, but extra rooms had been added here and there until it was several stories high and so crooked it looked as though it were held up by magic (which, Harry reminded himself, it probably was). Four or five chimneys were perched on top of the red roof. A lopsided sign stuck in the ground near the entrance read, THE BURROW."
—Exterior of the Burrow in 1992
Comments for "The Burrow Garden"
License details for "The Burrow Garden"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Farm ambience by By BenBoncan - www.freesound.org +)
- Small Group Laughter by Ch0cchi from http://freesound.org +)
- 3 water frogs by daveincamas from http://freesound.org +)
- Hens on a Farm by Dobroide from http://freesound.org +)
- Pig Grunt by JarredGibb http://freesound.org +)
- Chopping with a kitchen knife by klankbeeld from http://www.freesound.org/people/klankbeeld/sounds/237359/ +)
- Great Horned Owl Hooting by Public Domain from http://www.wildlifeofct.com/great%20horned%20owl.html +)
- wind blow in the trees by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license