Search for atmospheres
Arriving at The Burrow before the World Cup
The Burrow, 5:47pm
Ron, Mr Weasley and the twins had picked you up via floo powder; and Harry a few minutes before. Now everyone was at the Burrow. Ron had introduced you to his two older brothers, Bill and Charlie Weasley, and the four of you were now sat around the kitchen table whilst Mrs and Mr Weasley pulled Harry aside to discuss his Uncle. Hermione and Ginny were kindly making sandwiches, Fred and George replying to the countless letters they had received regarding orders for their new ‘business’, and Percy was writing something which was ‘awfully important,’ something that we ‘simply wouldn’t understand’.
Comments for "The Burrow, 5:47pm"
License details for "The Burrow, 5:47pm"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Glass dishes by bolcol +)
- Wooden Floor Boots by Lex777 from http://freesound.org +)
- Fireplace by martats from http://freesound.org +)
- Indoor adult murmur, couple by MentalSanityOff from http://freesound.org +)
- Birds in forest park by Owl [freesound.org/people/Owl/sounds/187660/] +)
- wind chimes by Patrick6410 from http://freesound.org +)
- Newspaper - turning a page by Taira Komori's Japanese Free Sound Effects: http://taira-komori.jpn.org/freesounden.html +)
- Evenstar by The Lord of the Rings soundtrack +)