Search for atmospheres
As the day turns to night, The Burrow becomes uncharacteristically quiet.
The Burrow - Fireside Reading
You're curled up on the sofa, a book in your lap and the crackling fire warming your feet. In the living room, the Grandfather clock ticks, all nine hands pointing to 'home'. Your ears perk up, overhearing bits and pieces of a playful argument between Ginny and the twins, who are somewhere in another room. The door creaks on its hinges and you see Ginny walk out. She gives you a knowing smile and shakes her head, "Boys." The old house creaks and settles underneath the footsteps of it's inhabitants. Just as you're getting immersed in your book, somewhere beside you you hear Ron fumble with a candy wrapper. Without even looking up from her needlework, Molly sends the kettle across the room with a flick of her wand. The sweet herbal aroma fills your nostrils as your teacup is replenished. All is well.
Comments for "The Burrow - Fireside Reading"
License details for "The Burrow - Fireside Reading"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Fireplace, subtle and perfect by "reinsamba" from http://freesound.org +)
- Page Turn by http://freesound.org/people/flag2/sounds/63318/ +)
- Door open close by https://www.freesoundeffects.com +)
- clock tick by kingloki +)
- Room-tone w/talking next door by klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)
- Deep Wood Creaking by Lauren Miller +)
- Opening Candy Bar Wrapper by senorsolo007 from http://freesound.org +)
- Stirring Coffee by squashy555 +)