Search for atmospheres
"Mr. and Mrs. Dursley..."
The Boy Who Lived (HP)
"... of number four, Privet Drive, were proud to say that they were perfectly normal, thank you very much."
A soundscape for Harry Potter and the Philosopher's/Sorcerer's Stone, Chapter 1: The Boy Who Lived.
Hear the perfectly normal sounds of Privet Drive at night, interrupted by the unusual abundance of owls, oddly-dressed strangers walking down the street, a mysterious flying motorbike, the distant sounds of celebratory fireworks, and the occasional stern meow of the cat that's been watching the Dursleys awfully closely today.
Comments for "The Boy Who Lived (HP)"
License details for "The Boy Who Lived (HP)"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Car drive by by "Audio Library" from Youtube +)
- Fireworks Loud by by wim - freesound.org +)
- Cat Meow by cameronmusic from http://freesound.org +)
- Owls2 by Freesound +)
- Harley Davidson by https://www.freesound.org/people/jp2012/ +)
- Neon Lights Hum by kbnevel from http://freesound.org +)
- Footsteps on the sidewalk by Sevin7 from http://freesound.org +)
- Crickets ambience by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license