Search for atmospheres
With Neville at The Black Lake
The Black Lake, 12:32pm
You had promised Neville you’d help him find some samples for his Herbology homework, and so there you were, sitting on the bank of the river, calling out names of common river plants from his Goshawk’s Guide to Herbology book in hope that he’d found one. It was quite amusing and sweet to see Neville shin-deep in murky water, trousers rolled up to his knees, clutching a jar of brown-ish water and glancing at you every now and then.
Comments for "The Black Lake, 12:32pm"
License details for "The Black Lake, 12:32pm"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Tifa'sTheme by *)
- Calm River by -k-is_the_author +)
- Tea Cup Clinking sc by ahill86 +)
- Page Turn by davidbain from http://freesound.org +)
- Canadian Geese Fly Overhead by genghis attenborough +)
- Birds in forest park by Owl [freesound.org/people/Owl/sounds/187660/] +)
- Church bells chime 2 O'clock by Robbo799 from Freesound.org +)
- draco talking 1 by RVPrt grint youtube +)
*) Soundsnap.com license