Search for atmospheres
You’ve saved his life, now what?
The Battle of Hogwarts From In
You found him, Severus Snape, half drowned in his own blood on the cold floor of the shrieking shack, barely clinging to life, consciousness having long since escaped him. With some otherworldly luck you manage to apparate the both of you away without alerting either side, and hole up in an unused dungeon chamber, the war still very much raging beyond the castle walls. You tip a phial found sewn into the inner lining of the thick brocade overcoat, full of some silvery liquid, into his open mouth, and within a few hours his shallow breathing begins to grow steadily stronger. You only hope it will last long enough for you to get real help, but in the meantime you can do nothing but lay next to his prone figure and listen to the sounds of the castle around you.
Comments for "The Battle of Hogwarts From In"
License details for "The Battle of Hogwarts From In"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Battlefield ambience by By Justkiddink - www.freesound.org +)
- Bed Sheet Rustle by cmorris035 from http://freesound.org +)
- Stomping upstairs by eguaus from http://freesound.org +)
- Heartbeat by genelythgow from http://freesound.org +)
- Fireplace by inchadney from http://freesound.org +)
- Basement Ambiance, Wind, Water by Mario1298 from http://freesound.org +)
- Underwater ambience by scratchikken from freesound.org +)
- Tortured Breathing by youtube +)