Search for atmospheres
Sunset from the Owlery
The sun is setting and you have made your way up to the Owlery after a filling supper at the Great Hall. From atop your peaceful perch, you enjoy the view of the Great Lake and the mountains that surround the castle. If you listen closely, it sounds like someone is playing music... it's probably the Griffindors celebrating today's Quidditch victory. Join the welcoming company of the school owls as you finish your studies for the day or write a letter to your family back home.
Comments for "Sunset from the Owlery"
License details for "Sunset from the Owlery"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Lake waves by Benboncan at freesound.org +)
- Medieval Waltz by Derek & Brandon Fiechter from https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjMZjGhrFq_4llVS_x2XJ_w *)
- Owls 1 by digifishmusic from http://freesound.org +)
- Page Flip by Flag2 +)
- Owl Hoot by Inchadney of the Freesound Project +)
- Summer field dusk by kvgarlic from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Whistling Gale Wind by LanDub from http://freesound.org +)
- Clock tower chime by urupin from freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license