Search for atmospheres
Studying after Class
You are curled up in your favourite arm chair next to the fire, studying for the following mornings classes. There are a few students besides yourself in the common room, but most are still in the great hall for supper. All is calm and peaceful as you listen to the crackle of the fire and the bass tones of the lake churning above you while you read.
For the first time in forever, the Wizarding world seems to be as one.
Comments for "Studying Slytherins"
License details for "Studying Slytherins"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Water \ Underwater by Batuhan from http://freesound.org +)
- stiring in a cup by By Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Writing with a quill by DarkDeej +)
- Paper shuffling by GJOS from http://freesound.org +)
- Metallic Footsteps by http://www.freesound.org/people/RutgerMuller/ +)
- Pouring water into glass by RareSound - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Chimney fire by reinsamba +)
- old Castle Background by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license