Search for atmospheres
Sitting by the Great Lake
Studying by Hogwarts Lake
It is that perfect time of year at Hogwarts. A refreshing breeze blows off the lake and ripples where the Giant Squid captures his prey appear hear and there. You have finished all your work for the week, so you finally have time to study that spell you've been having trouble with. Small sparks shoot from the end of your wand as you finally get the hang of it.
Comments for "Studying by Hogwarts Lake"
License details for "Studying by Hogwarts Lake"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Small Waves Hitting Boat by Benboncan of the Freesound Project +)
- Bird Song by By Reinsamba - www.freesound.org +)
- Fire With Sklitter by Charles Strebor +)
- Hagrid flute by John Williams +)
- Crow Squawk by pepv from v +)
- talking and laughing by PlusMinusZero from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Wind Through Leafs by SoundSnap *)
- wind blow in the trees by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license