Search for atmospheres
A thunderstorm in the Slytherin common room
Its a quiet evening in the Slytherin common room, only a few students are left studying as a storm slowly rolls in. The low fire keeping the room warm and the drown of the lake shushing against the glass mean you are home. When the currents are right you might even hear a strain or two of merfolk song.
Comments for "Slytherin1"
License details for "Slytherin1"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Quill Scribble by 6polnic from http://freesound.org +)
- Heavenly Choirs by By Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Ship squeak by By Noise Collector - www.freesound.org +)
- Underwater Clash by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- steady fireplace by kangaroo +)
- Light thunder, right to center by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Male Sigh by tgfcoder from http://freesound.org +)
- page flip by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license