Search for atmospheres
For days of complete focus in the Slytherin Common Room...
Slytherin Focus Hours
It's an unspoken rule amongst Slytherins that there is no speaking, no partying, no distracting whatsoever for the few hours following their classes for the day. If one, for some miraculous reason, has nothing to do for their classes, then they are sentenced to their chambers—or out of the Common Rooms all together. They'll just have to wait until after dinner is finished and they're arriving back to their rooms for the remainder of the evening.
Comments for "Slytherin Focus Hours"
License details for "Slytherin Focus Hours"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Page Turn by davidbain from http://freesound.org +)
- Dungeonbgshort1 by Dino Sabanovic +)
- Underwater Clash by George Vlad of alchemyaudio.wordpress.com +)
- Stirring Tea* by http://freesound.org +)
- Fire (1) by inchadney FreeSound +)
- Door of The Three Broomsticks by InspectorJ *)
- Creaky Chair 2 by stackpool +)
- old Castle Background by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license