Search for atmospheres
These are custom settings made on the Slytherin Common Room that focus on the ambient, like torches burning and drips.
I recommend your sound output device volume be AT LEAST 50%.
I set some at increments that help me mark the passage of time while working.
Every 30 min Wooden door closing
Every 20 min Underwater bubbling
Every 10 min Water pouring in cup.
I use this for headphone noise while focusing on computer work. Reminds me of when I played Doom for days.
Comments for "Slytherin-customized ambient"
License details for "Slytherin-customized ambient"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Water \ Underwater by Batuhan from http://freesound.org +)
- stiring in a cup by By Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Wooden Door Slamming by Doogens +)
- Paper shuffling by GJOS from http://freesound.org +)
- Metallic Footsteps by http://www.freesound.org/people/RutgerMuller/ +)
- Pouring water into glass by RareSound - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Burning Torches by www.soundsnap.com *)
- old Castle Background by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license