Search for atmospheres
Come sleep in your home away from home.
Slumber, my Slytherins
What better place to sleep than the Slytherin common room? Come, relax in your emerald velvet sheets. Forget everything about your dreary muggle life, because really, you don't belong there. You belong here. Let the sounds of the Black lake lull you to sleep. Listen to your dorm-mates finish their potions homework before they too join you in slumber. And most of all, listen to your heart when it says that you belong at Hogwarts. It will always be your home.
Comments for "Slumber, my Slytherins"
License details for "Slumber, my Slytherins"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Writting by Braffe2 from http://freesound.org *)
- Bubbles by By Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- grandfather clock nk by digifishmusic from http://freesound.org +)
- Bedsheets Rustling by Flowfx from http://www.freesfx.co.uk/ +)
- Bed Creak (Single) by http://soundbible.com/ +)
- Snoring - realisic by http://www.freesound.org/people/JasonElrod/sounds/85470/ +)
- book turning by king Loki +)
- Submarine\Aquarium by theredshore from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license