Search for atmospheres
Drifting off next to Malfoy
Sleeping with Slytherin Prince
In a surprising turn of events you find yourself lying in the ancient four-posters with green silk hangings, next to the Slytherin Prince himself. While dozing off you listen to the lake water lapping against the windows, and the sound of a harp enchanted by the man next to you, the silver lanterns that hang from the ceiling have long been put out and the darkness of the dungeon surrounds you, the only light is coming from the crackling fireplace. While the fireplace offers much warmth, the slumbering body next to you pulls you in and encompasses you with warmth.
Comments for "Sleeping with Slytherin Prince"
License details for "Sleeping with Slytherin Prince"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Underwater Ambience 2 by By m_O_m - www.freesound.org +)
- Bed Sheet Rustle by cmorris035 from http://freesound.org +)
- Heartbeat by genelythgow from http://freesound.org +)
- Soft Snoring by Jack Strebor +)
- Fireplace by martats from http://freesound.org +)
- Harp improvisation by RepDac3 from freesound.org +)
- old Castle Background by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license