Search for atmospheres
a "lonely and beautiful place." - sea lavender can be found growing around it
Shell Cottage Harry Potter
"Bill and Fleur's cottage stood alone on a cliff overlooking the sea, its walls embedded with shells and whitewashed... Wherever Harry went inside the tiny cottage or its garden, he could hear the constant ebb and flow of the sea, like the breathing of some great, slumbering creature. He spent much of the next few days making excuses to escape the crowded cottage, craving the cliff-top view of open sky and wide, empty sea, and the feel of cold, salty wind on his face."
Comments for "Shell Cottage Harry Potter"
License details for "Shell Cottage Harry Potter"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Hum.wav by AlucardsBride on http://www.freesound.org +)
- Walking on Sand by Cheeseheadburger from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Seagulls by dobroide from http://freesound.org +)
- Beach Waves by eu mesma +)
- ocean waves by KaiLietzke from www.freesound.com +)
- Windy ambience by mrauralization from http://freesound.org +)
- silverware unwrapping by ScreenplayTheater from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Bird wings by Tigersound +)