Search for atmospheres
Has music and no rain or cat purring
Ravenclaw common room no rain
"Some first-years are scared by having to answer the eagle's questions, but don't worry. Ravenclaws learn quickly, and you'll soon enjoy the challenges the door sets. It's not unusual to find twenty people standing outside the common room door, all trying to work out the answer to the day's question together. This is a great way to meet fellow Ravenclaws from other years, and to learn from them – although it is a bit annoying if you've forgotten your Quidditch robes and need to get in and out in a hurry. In fact, I'd advise you to triple-check your bag for everything you need before leaving Ravenclaw Tower.
"Another cool thing about Ravenclaw is that our people are the most individual – some might even call them eccentrics. But geniuses are often out of step with ordinary folk, and unlike some other houses we could mention, we think you've got the right to wear what you like, believe what you want, and say what you feel. We aren’t put off by people who march to a different tune; on the contrary, we value them!"
Comments for "Ravenclaw common room no rain"
License details for "Ravenclaw common room no rain"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- fountain pen by Desiree +)
- Narnia Lullaby Repeat by Harry Gregson-Williams +)
- Stirring Tea* by http://freesound.org +)
- Crackling Fire by sagetyrtle from http://freesound.org +)
- Mountain Wind Ambience by Taira Komori's Japanese Free Sound Effects: http://taira-komori.jpn.org/freesounden.html +)
- page turns by trundlefly from http://freesound.org +)
- Rain on a tin roof by Virtual Sound Company +)