Search for atmospheres
To Enter the Ravenclaw Common Room:
Ravenclaw Common Room Falula
“Which came first, the phoenix or the flame?'
'Hmm . . . What do you think, Harry?' said Luna, looking thoughtful.
'What? Isn’t there just a password?'
'Oh no, you’ve got to answer a question,' said Luna.
'What if you get it wrong?'
'Well, you have to wait for somebody who gets it right,' said Luna. 'That way you learn, you see?'
'Yeah . . . Trouble is, we can’t really afford to wait for anyone else, Luna.'
'No, I see what you mean,' said Luna seriously. 'Well then, I think the answer is that a circle has no beginning.'
'Well reasoned,' said the voice, and the door swung open.”
― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Comments for "Ravenclaw Common Room Falula"
License details for "Ravenclaw Common Room Falula"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Bird Song by By Reinsamba - www.freesound.org +)
- fountain pen by Desiree +)
- Paper shuffling by GJOS from http://freesound.org +)
- Small Group Talking by MentalSanityOff at http://www.freesound.org +)
- Chimney fire by reinsamba +)
- Evenstar by The Lord of the Rings soundtrack +)
- page flip by www.soundsnap.com *)
- wind blow in the trees by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license