Search for atmospheres
Nothing to do but try and stay dry
Rainy Wait at King's Cross
1 September, 1934: Everyone else's parents at least drop them off at King's Cross Station. Your parents just couldn't wait to start their dragon-watching vacation in Romania with your Aunt and Uncle and let you take the Floo Network yourself. To add insult to injury, you're to wait at Platform 9 3/4 for your cousin Collin, a second-year. And of course it has just started raining.
So, nothing to do but people watch, stay out of the rain and wait for Collin to show up. At least you have your owl for company, and the promise of the Honeydukes Express to look forward to when you finally get on the train to school.
Comments for "Rainy Wait at King's Cross"
License details for "Rainy Wait at King's Cross"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Students Talking by claudiooliveira2 from http://freesound.org +)
- Steam train with whistle by Free File +)
- Footsteps sound effect by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsOxQqZ9-Nw +)
- Steam train leaving station by KeithPeter from http://freesound.org +)
- Great Horned Owl Hooting by Public Domain from http://www.wildlifeofct.com/great%20horned%20owl.html +)
- Light thunder, right to center by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- train by vahid +)
- Rain on a tin roof by Virtual Sound Company +)