Search for atmospheres
Driven inside by the rain
Rainy Day in Hogsmeade
You wanted to go shopping in Hogsmeade but a sudden, late October rainstorm has you seeking shelter. Now you're holed up in the Three Broomsticks with a mighty mug of hot chocolate. And, since the place is largely empty, you grabbed the big comfy chair right near the fireplace, away from the small group gathered at the bar warming up with butterbeer. Waiting for the rain to stop, you start reading your new copy of Quidditch Through the Ages that just arrived by owl. Not such a bad way to spend a Sunday, after all. There aren't too many other wizards out in this weather and the fire is warm and cozy. The thunder keeps spooking your owl, though.
Comments for "Rainy Day in Hogsmeade"
License details for "Rainy Day in Hogsmeade"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Court Minstrel by Derek Feichter +)
- Fireplace by dobride from http://freesound.org +)
- Ominous Owls by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Flipping through large book by gloriaeffect from http://freesound.org +)
- Pub Chatting* by http://freesound.org +)
- Thunder and some rain* by http://freesound.org +)
- Stirring Drink by keweldog from freesound.org +)
- Rain on Tin Roof by youtube.com +)