Search for atmospheres
Quidditch World Cup
Quidditch World Cup 1994
You visit the Quidditch World cup in 1994. It's loud and noisy and the crowd is cheering. Bulgarian's Veelas are dancing and singing to cheer for their team and Viktor Krum is indeed the star of the game - the best seeker ever. You have never seen anything like it before and you doubt you ever will again. Ireland scores - one hundred and thirty, one hundred and forty, one hundred and fifty - the leprechauns are dancing and dropping galleons onto peoples heads. You can hear them... Or was it the snitch?!
Comments for "Quidditch World Cup 1994"
License details for "Quidditch World Cup 1994"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- war-drums by *)
- Goal! by alexpadina from http://freesound.org +)
- Harry Potter spell by joe93barlow from http://freesound.org +)
- Katarina Rose Singing by Katarina Rose from https://freesound.org/people/womb_affliction/ +)
- wind chime short by monte32 from freesound.org +)
- large crowd outdoor by soundsnap.com *)
- Crowd Reaction by www.soundsnap.com *)
- Worldcup Ambience by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license