Search for atmospheres
Dinner at Tina and Queenie's cozy 1920s New York apartment (no music)
Queenie and Tina's Apartment2
Queenie putters around in the kitchen while Tina scours the newspapers for any hints of illegal magical occurrences. What's for dinner? A traditional spaghetti dinner, and for dessert...Queenie's famous apple strudel with mounds of whipped cream!
The same music playing over and over again can be a little repetitive, so I have removed it. Play this with your favorite 1920s playlist. Here are some suggested songs (some of them are from 1930s):
Blues Jumped A Rabbit by Jimmy Noone
My Daddy Rocks Me by Jimmy Noone
Ha Cha Cha by Rudy Vallee and His Connecticut Yankees
Guilty By Al Bowlly
I'm getting Sentimental Over You by Glenn Miller
Night and Day by Glenn Miller
In a Sentimental Mood by Duke Ellington
Begin the Beguine by Melora Hardin
Diga Diga Doo by Benny Goodman
Don’t Mean a Thing if You aint got that Swing by Louis Armstrong
St. James Infirmary by Preservation Hall Jazz Band
Comments for "Queenie and Tina's Apartment2"
License details for "Queenie and Tina's Apartment2"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Fem Sniffle Clear Throat by -k-is_the_author +)
- Pasta boiling by Agonda from http://freesound.org +)
- Clinking Teacups by ahill86 at http://freesound.org +)
- High Heels Walking by avakas from http://freesound.org +)
- Cake Pan Dropping by j1987 on http://freesound.org +)
- Newspaper by osivo +)
- silverware unwrapping by ScreenplayTheater from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Footsteps Walking on Stair by Unknown +)