Search for atmospheres
Occupied Ravenclaw Common Room, midday
Occupied Ravenclaw Common Room
The Ravenclaw common room is one of the airiest rooms at Hogwarts. It is a wide, circular room with a midnight blue carpet, arched windows hung with blue and bronze silks, and a domed ceiling painted with stars. During the day, Ravenclaw students have an excellent view of the school grounds, including the lake, Forbidden Forest, Quidditch pitch, Herbology gardens and the surrounding mountains. The room is furnished with tables, chairs, and bookcases; and by the door leading up to the dormitories stands a tall statue of Rowena Ravenclaw made of white marble. According to Prefect Robert Hilliard, the sound of wind whistling around the windows of the tower is relaxing while going to sleep.
Comments for "Occupied Ravenclaw Common Room"
License details for "Occupied Ravenclaw Common Room"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- male tawny owls by Benboncan from http://freesound.org +)
- Bird Song by By Reinsamba - www.freesound.org +)
- Paper shuffling by GJOS from http://freesound.org +)
- Footsteps sound effect by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsOxQqZ9-Nw +)
- grandfather by joedeshon +)
- Mountain Wind Ambience by Taira Komori's Japanese Free Sound Effects: http://taira-komori.jpn.org/freesounden.html +)
- Quiet chat by tfsound from http://freesound.org +)
- page flip by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license