Search for atmospheres
Bunking Off with Fred and George in Myrtle’s Bathroom
Myrtle’s Bathroom, 2:38pm
You had told the twins about Myrtle’s bathroom way back when Hermione showed you, Ron and Harry in the second year. It was only now that you’d finally got the chance to show them after a ‘busy’ third year and exam season. So, after Moody’s class, you waited for them outside of the Charms classroom, and carefully skulked down the staircase to the second floor lavatories. Upon entering, you couldn’t help but notice the bathroom was looking fairly dilapidated, even more so than before. George and you sat crossed legged at the end of the bathroom, whilst Fred stood, arms crossed, against one of the stalls. You’d requested they bring one of their ‘rocket thingys’ from their ‘brand spanking new product line’ so that you would be the first to see. You tell them about Moody and that first strange DADA lesson, about Harry’s weird nightmares, the letter from Sirius, and that night at the Quidditch World Cup. They didn’t have much to offer in terms of advice; mainly words of awkward comfort followed by cheap jokes, and Fred’s ‘if it’d cheer you up, we could make you co-manager?’.
Comments for "Myrtle’s Bathroom, 2:38pm"
License details for "Myrtle’s Bathroom, 2:38pm"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Public Bathroom Door Closing by arnaump from www.freesound.org +)
- Moaning Myrtle by EmilyDevlin +)
- indoor-adult-murmur-couple by http://freesound.org +)
- Birds in forest park by Owl [freesound.org/people/Owl/sounds/187660/] +)
- Firework Take Off Small Pop by quistard from http://freesound.org +)
- Water Drops in Canal by Robinhood76 (freesound.org) +)
- Stairwell with echo by SmokinAce +)
- 1920s Swing by Unknown +)