Search for atmospheres
Arriving into the MACUSA
Magical Congress of the USA
Speaking with the doorman and explaining your business, you open the doors into the grand entryway of the MACUSA of 1926. Witches and wizards scurry about their daily business. The magical exposure threat measurer hangs above the staircases, gently ticking. You remove your coat and head to the main elevator to start your day.
If you click 'blend with URL' you can hear the piece from the Fantastic Beasts score by James Newton Howard called 'Tina Takes Newt In / Macusa Headquarters', which welcomes you to the MACUSA.
Comments for "Magical Congress of the USA"
License details for "Magical Congress of the USA"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- 1840s Grandfather Clock by daveincamas from http://www.freesound.org/people/daveincamas/sounds/27077/ +)
- Door and Bell* by http://freesound.org +)
- People Ambient Large Hall by http://www.freesound.org/people/klankbeeld/ +)
- Running footsteps on concrete by Joseph Sardin, Bigsoundbank.com, free sounds +)
- Old Typewriter (1912) by juskiddink from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Rustling Paper by keweldog on freesound.org +)
- echoing steps by ocelma from http://freesound.org +)
- Door shut by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license