Search for atmospheres
I wonder if the water is warm
Lounging by the Great Lake
Spring is finally here! Whats a better way to spend it than by the Great Lake with a good book and a comfy tree to lean on. Its still a little cool but that won't stop you from dipping your toes in the water! After this a nice cup of lemonade and dinner at the Great Hall will sound wonderful. If only EVERYDAY could be as wonderful as today and I would forget about school and homework. Speaking of you need to get ready for that Potions test on Monday. *Sigh maybe later.
Comments for "Lounging by the Great Lake"
License details for "Lounging by the Great Lake"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Lake waves by Benboncan at freesound.org +)
- Lapping Waves by Benboncan from http://freesound.org +)
- wind trees by Flame +)
- Tawny Owl by sean.townsend +)
- Small Crowd talking by VKProduktion +)
- birds ambience by www.soundsnap.com *)
- page flip by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license