Search for atmospheres
Late Night in the Huffepuff Common Room
Late Night in Hufflepuff
Almost everyone has gone off to bed. All that remain are you and few other students as you try to finish that 3" assignment for Transfiguration before class tomorrow. Let the rhythmic ticking of the clock and scratch of quills on parchment lull you into a state of calm.
Comments for "Late Night in Hufflepuff"
License details for "Late Night in Hufflepuff"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- 1840s Grandfather Clock by daveincamas from http://www.freesound.org/people/daveincamas/sounds/27077/ +)
- Page Turn by davidbain from http://freesound.org +)
- Flipping through large book by gloriaeffect from http://freesound.org +)
- steady fireplace by kangaroo +)
- Chimney fire by reinsamba +)
- creaking chair by ryancacophony from http://freesound.org +)
- cat purr even by Trautwein from freesound.org +)