Search for atmospheres
But first, you must tickle the green pear...
Kitchens at Night
It's late. Very late. You're hungry and can't fall asleep because of it. One snack? Won't do. More than one snack? Could be too noisy for the people sleeping around you. So, what do you do? You sneak out of bed, out the dormitory door, and--someone catches your arm. But when turn around to catch a glimpse of your supposedly-sleepy house mate, you're met with alert eyes rather than tired ones.
"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" They say before their stomach growls loudly. They shut the door behind them quickly and quietly, as to ensure that they don't wake anyone else up.
And before you know it, the two of you are sneaking up through the school to the kitchens and tickling the green pear, silently praying that you don't get caught by a professor--or worse: Peeves.
Comments for "Kitchens at Night"
License details for "Kitchens at Night"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Pocketwatch by Bidone from http://freesound.org" +)
- Ghost by By oscillator - www.freesound.org +)
- grandfather clock nk by digifishmusic from http://freesound.org +)
- Drip into sink (medium) by earthsounds from http://freesound.org +)
- Boiling Water by jobro from http://freesound.org +)
- calm fireplace by kangaroo +)
- room ambience by littleboot from http://freesound.org +)
- creepy door by Loki king +)