Search for atmospheres
Transport yourself to the Ravenclaw Common Room
Inside the Ravenclaw's Tower
Close your eyes and listen. You'll find yourself in the Common Room where you and other students of your House gather in order to chat, to study and relax. Currently, the room is nearly empty: you can distinctively hear the wind that enters through the cracks in the high windows, the cracking of the fire, the rumbling of thunder somewhere in the distance and the rustling of the book-pages of those who decided to stay in the Common Room and read or study (as opposed to those who decided to go to the Griffindor Common Room to celebrate Griffindor's latest victory against Slytherin in the Quidditch Tournament).
Comments for "Inside the Ravenclaw's Tower"
License details for "Inside the Ravenclaw's Tower"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Winter wind whistling window by audible-edge +)
- stiring in a cup by By Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Solitudo Winds loop by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Chimney fire by reinsamba +)
- fireplace by soundsnap.com *)
- Burning Torches by www.soundsnap.com *)
- page flip by www.soundsnap.com *)
- distant thunder by www.youtube.com/audiolibrary +)
*) Soundsnap.com license