Search for atmospheres
Inside The Hog's Head Inn
Inside The Hog's Head
Inside The Hog's Head Inn, Hogsmeade, Scotland.
'The Inn is owned and operated by Aberforth Dumbledore... A worn-out wooden sign hangs over the door, advertising with a “wild boar’s severed head leaking blood onto the white cloth around it”. It’s known for its cheapness, at least relative to the Three Broomsticks down the street, and according to Albus Dumbledore, attracts an interesting clientele.' - Harry Potter Wiki
"Yeh get a lot o' funny folk in the Hog's Head..."
— The Hog's Head's interesting clientele
Comments for "Inside The Hog's Head"
License details for "Inside The Hog's Head"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Bottle Clink by AshFox from freesound.org +)
- Old creaky door by deleted-user +)
- D&D Dice by johannneedsthesound +)
- Indoor adult murmur, couple by MentalSanityOff from http://freesound.org +)
- Chair Scrape 2 by sinatra314__chairscrape4 from http://freesound.org +)
- Drunks fighting by tigersound +)
- Cough, wet/hacking by unfa at freesound.org +)
- Secrets by Vampyr +)