Search for atmospheres
In the Charms Classroom
Pull out your wand and get ready to practice those spells Professor Flitwick taught you. And remember, "saying the magic words properly is very important, too — never forget Wizard Baruffio, who said 's' instead of 'f' and found himself on the floor with a buffalo on his chest."
Comments for "In the Charms Classroom"
License details for "In the Charms Classroom"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Writing With A Quill by 6polnic from http://freesound.org +)
- Glass_shattering_05 by c-rogers from http://freesound.org +)
- Students talking by Claudiooliveira2 from freesound.org +)
- Harry Potter spell by joe93barlow from http://freesound.org +)
- Pulling back a Chair by Taira Komori's Japanese Free Sound Effects: http://taira-komori.jpn.org/freesounden.html +)
- Burning Torches by www.soundsnap.com *)
- grandfather clock ticking by Zermoth at https://www.freesound.org/people/Zermonth/sounds/116636/ +)
- paper shuffle by zwei2stein from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license