Search for atmospheres
Early afternoon in the Hufflepuff Commonroom
Hufflepuff Commonroom (lunch)
It's early afternoon in the Hufflepuff commonroom and you are sat in front of the fire finishing some last minute Charms homework. You've just finished having lunch and have run back to the commonroom to quickly complete your essay for Flitwick, leaving your friends still in the Great Hall eating. There are a few groups of students chatting quietly, enjoying their lunchbreak, and some other solitary students reading or also doing homework.
Comments for "Hufflepuff Commonroom (lunch)"
License details for "Hufflepuff Commonroom (lunch)"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- rustling leaves Lundby forest by Agnese Priekule +)
- Writing with a quill by DarkDeej +)
- Fireplace by dobride from http://freesound.org +)
- Quiet college campus (outside) by louismay1 from http://freesound.org +)
- Books Dropping by Nicktadz from http://freesound.org +)
- Small Crowd Chatter by snakebarney from http://freesound.org +)
- page flip by www.soundsnap.com *)
- grandfather clock ticking by Zermoth at https://www.freesound.org/people/Zermonth/sounds/116636/ +)
*) Soundsnap.com license