Search for atmospheres
Hufflepuff common room
HUFFLEPUFF COMMON ROOM (day).
The Hufflepuff common room is entered from the same corridor as the Hogwarts kitchens. Proceeding past the large still life that forms the entrance to the latter, a pile of large barrels is to be found stacked in a shadowy stone recess on the right-hand side of the corridor. The barrel two from the bottom, middle of the second row, will open if tapped in the rhythm of ‘Helga Hufflepuff’. As a security device to repel non-Hufflepuffs, tapping on the wrong barrel, or tapping the incorrect number of times, results in one of the other lids bursting off and drenching the interloper in vinegar.
Comments for "HUFFLEPUFF COMMON ROOM (day)."
License details for "HUFFLEPUFF COMMON ROOM (day)."
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Writing with quill on parchmen by 6polnic +)
- Books by abolla from http://freesound.org *)
- Small Group Laughter by Ch0cchi from http://freesound.org +)
- Sweeping floor by daboy291 from http://freesound.org +)
- Bayou Banjo by didney +)
- Birdsong down a chimney by gurdonark from http://freesound.org +)
- Shuffling cards by http://freesound.org +)
- Fireplace by Nick Turner, Watercolour Music +)
*) Soundsnap.com license