Search for atmospheres
hufflepuff common room with optional rain and wind
Hufflepuff -- embergreen
I have misophonia and I needed to save my settings. It seems weird that I have to save it as a whole new mix but this is where it takes me when I click 'save settings"
I adjusted the volume for my needs and I replaced the walking noise & the quill scratching with rain & wind tracks so I can change the weather occasionally.
Original link & description:
You're sitting in one of the comfy chairs in front of the wooden fireplace carved with badgers, someone's cat (You've named it fluffball) sitting beside you. The kitchens are in full force and in full raid by students. Occasionally you can hear someone's footsteps by the windows, but you're took focused on your charms homework. You're a Hufflepuff and proud, and what would you be if not hardworking?
Comments for "Hufflepuff -- embergreen"
License details for "Hufflepuff -- embergreen"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Cat purring by http://ronsen.org/purrfectsounds/ +)
- Morning Forest by kvgarlic from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Windy ambience by mrauralization from http://freesound.org +)
- Chimney fire by reinsamba +)
- pub ambience by Sagetyrtle from www.freesound.org +)
- Rain from inside a room by ultradust from http://freesound.org +)
- page flip by www.soundsnap.com *)
- grandfather clock ticking by Zermoth at https://www.freesound.org/people/Zermonth/sounds/116636/ +)
*) Soundsnap.com license