Search for atmospheres
Hogwarts Express, 3rd Year
Hogwarts Express, 11:30am
It’s half Eleven, the train has left Kings Cross Station. Ron is showing Harry his new wand and checking on Scabbers every now and again. Hermione is walking you through her new busy timetable and unsuccessfully explaining Arithmancy, but you’re slightly distracted by the stranger sitting next to you- or rather, sleeping.
Comments for "Hogwarts Express, 11:30am"
License details for "Hogwarts Express, 11:30am"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Distant Weather Radio (Canada) by *)
- Steam Train Interior by allh from http://freesound.org +)
- Train Whistle by eliasheuninck from freesound.org +)
- Girl humming by hawkeye-sprout +)
- Rain on a Window by InspectorJ +)
- Soft Snoring by Jack Strebor +)
- Polar Express-BellsHighpass by OG:Alan Silvestri. MB:Snowpaw +)
- -Cat Purring- by soundJet from http://youtube.com +)
*) Soundsnap.com license