Search for atmospheres
Studying in Diagon Alley
Harry Potter in Diagon Alley
Join Harry Potter as he does his homework in Diagon Alley!!! This atmosphere is based on the 3rd book, when Harry ends up staying at the Leaky Cauldron for the last three weeks of the summer holiday. He is allowed to go to Diagon Alley but he must be back before dark. He soon finds himself going there every single day, doing his homework there and getting free sundaes from Florean Fortescue! It's so peaceful here, without the Dursley's there to ruin his summer! Enjoy doing your homework here while listening to the sounds of a bustling crowd, children talking and pushing their trolleys, and more!
Note: I couldn't find any ambient sound for ice cream or licking a cone or really anything to do with ice cream. The closest I could get was people counting their coins to pay for their ice creams. If you know of a sound that's closer to "ice cream" or anything along those lines, please let me know!
Comment down below if you liked this!
Enjoy Diagon Alley!
Comments for "Harry Potter in Diagon Alley"
License details for "Harry Potter in Diagon Alley"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Parchment by *)
- Writing with quill on parchmen by 6polnic +)
- Male Sigh by chrillz3r from http://freesound.org *)
- Looking in the Book by Robinhood76 +)
- Small Crowd Outside by s9ames +)
- Kids chatter by sbyandiji from http://freesound.org +)
- Metal Trolley by sgel05 from http://freesound.org +)
- Counting Change by TheKnave from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license