Search for atmospheres
Warm and cozy Gryffindor Dormitory at night
Gryffindor Dormitory (Fire) N
Four-poster beds were covered in red eiderdowns with red curtains, a nightstand next to it and their school trunks at the foot of their bed. A yellow banner that said Gryffindor with their house mascot was hung on top of their bed. A wooden chair and dresser were near the bed. A lamp was placed on their dresser and on their wooden board. A wooden board was situated on either side of their bed for students to decorate. The dorm had stone walls and wooden floors.
- It's the night after the Gryffindor vs Ravenclaw final. Your team won by 15 points and the house celebrated with a big party after dinner. You danced, laughed and ate lots of Pepper Imps. Your tongue still feels burnt after all that fire breathing from the candy, so you are drinking an iced blackberry mint tea in hopes that it will get better. Your friend who is also a quidditch player for the team, is already fast asleep. No wonder, as he got hit by a bludger trying to impress someone in the public. Your other two friends are keeping their minds busy playing wizard chess next to the snoring lion from the tapestry. Your eyelids start to get heavier with every minute you spend on that cozy warm room.
Comments for "Gryffindor Dormitory (Fire) N"
License details for "Gryffindor Dormitory (Fire) N"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Candle Buzz by Evgeniy +)
- Owls2 by Freesound +)
- Man breathing asleep nk by harleto from http://freesound.org +)
- Stirring Tea* by http://freesound.org +)
- chess game by Lauren Miller +)
- Popping hot log fire by Nicolle Melanson-Powell +)
- Chimney Fire 1nk by reinsamba from http://freesound.org +)
- Lion Snore by Timbre of the Freesound Project +)