Search for atmospheres
A first year student on your first trip to Diagon Alley, you enter Gringotts Bank, and wait for your turn with the goblin tellers. The hall is quietly bustling with activity. A small, crooked nosed goblin is stacking galleons at one desk, another is writing up a report on a typewriter that looks oversized even for his long, pointy fingers. Will it ever be your turn?
Comments for "Gringotts"
License details for "Gringotts"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Winchester Cathedral by acclivity from http://freesound.org +)
- British Library reading room by bulldozia from http://freesound.org +)
- Paper shuffling by GJOS from http://freesound.org +)
- Old Typewriter 1 by juskiddink from http://freesound.org +)
- Courthouse by miastodzwiekow +)
- Cough by owlstorm from http://freesound.org +)
- Coins Falling by pieltain from http://freesound.org +)
- grandfather clock ticking by Zermoth at https://www.freesound.org/people/Zermonth/sounds/116636/ +)