Search for atmospheres
Today We'll Be Re-Potting Mandrakes
You're in greenhouse 3 for this week's second-year herbology class, and you were told to bring earmuffs. Professor sprout explains that today you'll be re-potting a crop of young mandrakes - but be careful! The human shaped roots scream when dug up, and the cry of a mature mandrake is fatal. Despite the apparent danger, the funny faces of the mandrake and the beautiful weather outside the glass walls make it a fun class.
Comments for "Greenhouse Three"
License details for "Greenhouse Three"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- rustling leaves Lundby forest by Agnese Priekule +)
- Bottle Clink by AshFox from freesound.org +)
- Footsteps on leaves by ceberation from http://freesound.org +)
- Owls 1 by digifishmusic from http://freesound.org +)
- Teenagers chatting by reinsamba from http://freesound.org +)
- Screaming on Rides by rhonturn from http://freesound.org +)
- Morning Town Ambience by Taira Komori's Japanese Free Sound Effects: http://taira-komori.jpn.org/freesounden.html +)
- Crowd of Kids Chatting by Walter_Odington from www.freesound.org +)