Search for atmospheres
Peaceful Winter Night at Godric's Hollow
Godric's Hollow Winter Night
It's the middle of December, cold but beautiful night at Godric's Hollow. Last visitors are coming out of the village church, and you can hear the church music. You are walking in the snow and watching small snowflakes falling to the ground to join their sisters in a snowdrift. You see gentle lights from windows. Nothing bad can happen tonight.
Comments for "Godric's Hollow Winter Night"
License details for "Godric's Hollow Winter Night"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Winchester Cathedral by acclivity from http://freesound.org +)
- light snow by bethesda softworks +)
- Distant Church Bells by Ivopla +)
- Gale Wind by juryduty from http://freesound.org +)
- Amen, Allelulia by State Symphony Cappella +)
- Footsteps on Snow - Gentle by Unkown +)